Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Hello...cyber world!

I am going to be so excited if I did everything right. I decided on my own today that I would join the ranks of other folks who like to tell stories, spout wisdom, and share memories. I enjoyed surfing other blogger's sites when I was checking out Lacey's new site. I found many old friends there and I know there are more to explore. Right now, I don't have any neat new pictures to share and don't even have a good story to relate. If you find me - check me out in a few days. If this really works, I am sure that I will have something worthwhile to read and maybe an awesome picture to view!

2 comments:

Nanna said...

This is crazy. I am commenting myself! I just don't know how to edit my own blog and need to say - oops for writing joing instead of join!

Nanna said...

Well, I figured it out and corrected my misspelled word in my blog. Just wanted to let myself know!