Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Frustrations

Right now I am just so frustrated! I really thought that communication with Lacey would be easier than it is. I talked to her today and had to call her three or four times during our conversation because the line kept dropping. That means that I had to dial eleven numbers and wait for the calling card lady to tell me how much money I have on my card and then instruct me to dial the other fifteen numbers which would be her phone number and then wait while someone told me to "please hold" at least three or four different times - then I had to wait on the phone to ring and Lacey to answer. At some point she told me that she had sent me and email - two days or so ago - and asked if I had received it -the answer is NO! So my email is somewhere in cyber space and I keep checking to see if I am ever going to get it. On top of all of that - I sent her a suitcase full of stuff from home only to find out the B&BW soap had opened and spilled all over everything in the suitcase which had been ripped open by someone or something at the airport. I was so sad that I had not packed the soap in zip lock bags, to which she said with a laugh, "Well, live and learn". I think they recovered a lot of the stuff because I had packed a lot of the other stuff in zip lock bags. It was just frustrating.

No comments: