Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Likes and Dislikes and one admission!

1) I could spend an hour just smelling of candles or bottles of lotion in the store.
2) I could eat my weight in raw peanuts
3) My favorite childhood book was "Arty the Smarty", a tale about a fish that didn't want to go to "school" and was always swimming in the opposite direction from everyone else.
4) Although I am not "hooked" on it and don't watch it every day, I like to watch Judge Judy and eat popcorn
5) I cried when Michael Landon died.
6) I despise having to buy new blue jeans. I'd like to keep my broken in ones forever.
7) I love cats. Mickey and my sister, Jo, are very allergic to them so I can't have one.
8) I didn't realize it but I have a broken watch collection. I don't know why I can't throw one away - but I just keep saving them as if someone might want them some day. They are not even expensive or unusual - just broken.
9) This is an admission - I admit that I am a terrible photographer. Every picture I make is shaky and out of focus with the exception of one or two out of about every 20 but I still keep making them.
10) I enjoy people who are story tellers. I would never be bored with them.

Twenty more and it is a good thing because I am running out of things about me.

No comments: