Sunday, October 15, 2006

More things about me

1) Even though I only have biological daughters, I have several young men that I count as almost sons
2) Mickey makes me laugh more than anyone!
3) I wish that I would not stink - I would NEVER take showers if I didn't
4) I would like to make a whole pan of Rice Krispy treats and eat them all in one sitting
5) I have never been snow skiing - and have no great desire to go
6) I hate coffee - but I am discovering a new love of cappuchinos
7) I love to have my back and neck rubbed - the harder the better
8) I have never been skinny dipping and think that I will probably never go - way too modest for that
9) I detest communication to India!!
10) My favorite color is purple!!

1 comment:

ruth said...

betty gail,
skinny dipping is awesome. if you're the modest type, go alone. have someone stand guard. it's worth it.