Friday, April 17, 2009

Benjamin Ellis Parks

Facebook post

Thursday, January 3, 2008 at 9:04pm
Yes, it's true!! I am a grandmother twice now. I know it is hard to believe but it is true! Today, Kelly gave us our second grandson in 15 months! He is 8 lbs and 3 oz and 20 inches long. I told her that no one should have such an easy birthing experience...and that the only birth that I know of that was easier was Simon Birch's...his mother sneezed! She is doing great and the baby is doing great. I really think the most tired of them all is Aaron! They are such awesome parents and God has blessed them richly. Kelly has decided to be a stay at home mom and is very excited about getting to live her dream. Pray for them as they begin a new phase of life. Oh, and you can help support the dream...Kelly will soon be on I tunes! BG

PS...I should have mentioned Asher...he is pure joy to this nanna and I can't believe that I'm allowed to have this much fun! When he firsts saw his baby brother, he gave him lovin' and then clapped his little hands!

No comments: