Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Here SHE is!!


Ari commands a little attention here!  She is my one and only grand daughter and I am tickled pink (yes, pun intended)!  Some of my favorite pictures that I captured while in India for her birth!


Just a couple of hours after birth...she is really beautiful


Aunt Lindsey gave me this warm and sweet leopard print...and daddy let me wear it!


Getting to know Nanna


Packed up safe and warm - ready to see the doctor.  Love those toes! On the right - anyone remember that old TV show, Different Strokes when Gary Coleman's character would say, "Wha chu talkin' 'bout, Willis?"  Ari has that face down - compliments of her Daddy, don't you think?



Here is a little fashion show for you.  I asked if anyone could crochet a hat for Ari's little head on FaceBook.  I took, I think 18 hats with me to her!  Lacey loved each and every one!  She also received bows and ribbons...so girly!  Thanks to eveyone for making it so fun to have a grandgirl!  If you were one of the hat donors...keep watching pictures - I'm sure yours is being well used in the shaddow of the Himalayas where a hat is a necessitty!



Ari - ready to come home in her pink sweater dress...worn by her mother when she came home from the hospital 30 years ago...I love both of them!!

No comments: