Thursday, February 21, 2013

Little Bundle of JOY - another BOY!

Grandbaby number 5 was set to be born soon after I got back from India where I had been on baby watch before.  I was to have 4 days after my plane landed to recouperate and he/or she was coming on January 19.  That was the plan.  We were thinking how nice it would be for this baby to be a girl since the Parks already had two boys.  Ari was born and we also thought it would be nice for the two cousins to both be girls, too

January 14, and my brother's birthday, we got a couple of surprises!  Little Caleb, boy number three and grandboy number 4, came rushing into this world...before I could even get on a plane to begin my journey home! 

Both surprises were GOOD!  I was able to know about his birth before I left on a two day journey home and share it with the Moore's via Skype...AND this tiny little boy rounded out the Parks clan perfectly.  Kelly is SUCH a good boy mother!  Well, she is just a good mother, but she certainly has a proven track record with boys!


The very first picture I saw of him, texted to me I said, "Oh, my...he looks just like Asher!!" And indeed he did! These are a couple of very proud big brothers.  Caleb was born at home, so they got to see him right after he was born. 


Did I mention that they have an amazing Dad, too...breaking Caleb in for family story time! 



Kelly is in heaven - boyland is where she thrives!  Caleb has trips to the park and library in his very near future and she can "talk cars" better than any mommy I know!




These pictures take my breath away! So blessed, so blessed!



There is a picture of each Parks boy on the red couch in this little blue baby gown. 
Welcome Caleb! You are wanted...You are loved!

No comments: