Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Warning!! Grandkids Pics!

I just wanted to post a few of my favorite pictures of my grandchildren.  The next few blogs are dedicated to them.  Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I do. (OK...ALMOST as much as I do!)

                                                                           AJAY

Ajay and I shared a room for the better part of my stay in India - he loved to put on my houseshoes and watch himself in the mirror.  As you can see how intensely he plays with little cars, he loved this motorcycle that came in the mail in a package from Aunt Sandra and Nini (Chase's grandmother).  They were a must have for restaurant eating.

He chose Chase and Lacey's bed to be his favorite place to play with his cars.  He lines them up just so and if you move them, you are in trouble with him!  In the picture on the right, he is "riding" a trunk that will go back to Kathmandu with them, wearing one of his favorite gifts from the US.  The little crocheted hat was a little too small, but he loved it! He is probably screaming - as he is prone to do.

He dearly loves attention from his parents and they give it freely!  I sure wish I coudl have just zipped him up in that suitcase and brought him home with me!  But honestly - he is so loved and cared for that I don't worry about him even though he is on the other side of the world!

 Dum-dum suckers were sometimes a life saver for us!  The first time his parents left him alone with me, I was surprised that he didn't cry when he woke up from sleeping.  Nope.  He just got out of his bed, looked me directly in the eye and said, "Need sucker."  So, he got a sucker for breakfast that morning.  Then he knew he had me!  The pic on the right shows the sensitive side of little man.  He is dancing with his BFF, Froggie!  I love his expression!
Thing he loved most about Bangalore - rickshaws.  Thing he hates most about anywhere - haircut!

Train set from Aunt Kelly, Uncle Aaron and Asher and Ben for Christmas!  Focused play - serious stuff!


Thanks for the pj's Aunt Fran!  Day is done, Gone the sun...got my Nalgene, blankie, Froggie and BC (special ABC stuffed dog - important, but not in the picture) Goodnight!

No comments: